Run design, analysis, and simulation in parallel
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct Finite Element Analysis--an integrated 3D CAD-CAM software module inside Creo Elements/Direct Modeling--is a powerful FEA tool for quickly analyzing real-world design conditions, so you can deliver higher quality products at lower cost. With the simulation and digital prototyping capabilities of this design analysis module, you can validate your product design to meet your customer's physical demands during new product development.
Features & Benefits
- Set up, analyze, and save studies directly with the model, allowing for quick reuse and team design communication
- Analyze and digitally prototype individual parts or entire assemblies to improve design for structural integrity
- Conduct standard analyses on product designs, including linear static, modal, buckling, and steady-state thermal analysis
- Incorporate stress, strain, deformation, and temperature distribution throughout your product design with combined thermal and structural analysis
- Analyze both thin-walled and sheet metal parts with shell elements to avoid computational overhead
- Interpret analysis results with easy-to-use visualization tools, animations, and post-study inquiries