Open and controlled access to the extended team
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct 2D Access is a CAD viewer that offers rich 2D CAD visualization to improve your company’s product development process. With Creo Elements/Direct 2D Access, you can extend the use of 2D design data across the entire organization and supply chain so team members can easily share design data in native and neutral 2D CAD formats.
Features & Benefits
- View 2D design data in a broad range of neutral CAD formats including Autodesk DWG and DXF
- Inspect 2D drawings and measure all aspects such as length, distances between points, and radii
- Easily modify 2D views by turning parts and subassemblies on and off within the assembly structure
- Compare different versions of drawings, clearly highlighting additions, deletions, and modifications
- Publish 2D drawings in PDF, Postscript, HPGL, HPGL II, TIFF, BMP, JPEG, and PNG
- Provide real-time, seamless product data management when integrated with Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager