About CDT - A Barry-Wehmiller Company (CDT):
CDT provides products and services to meet the rapidly changing landscape of product development, product lifecycle management (PLM), and global project collaboration. As a "total solutions" provider, CDT offers the full-line of PTC® software products for engineers together with a comprehensive suite of services including implementation, training and core engineering services. CDT has been designated as a "National" PTC® partner spanning the entire United States but with offices globally. CDT has a unique perspective on manufacturing with over 100 years of manufacturing technology experience through Barry-Wehmiller.
Today's product development landscape, in a global environment, is characterized by shrinking lead times, the need for collaboration internally and externally and the need to compress the time between investment in product development and the returns. CDT's unmatched expertise in the PTC product development suite of products, PTC®'s pioneering and leadership position, and CDT's domain-centric and process-driven services approach are the perfect combination to enable manufacturing companies to navigate the changing landscape.
CDT's core offerings include:
- PTC® products including Creo, MathCad, Arbortext and Windchill PLM
- Comprehensive training through multiple centers across the United States
- Windchill PLM implementation services to meet business challenges
- Comprehensive project engineering portfolio including product design, engineering design and manufacturing support
- Creo and related product-based services including standards, industry best practices and introductory training, best-practices and process training
- Design automation and configurators
- ERP implementation and ERP integration services to Windchill and Creo
- Global Engineering Center (GEC) to complement the client's engineering team for emerging market, value engineering or other product development initiatives
CDT was acquired in February 2012 by Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc., a $1.2 billion diversified global supplier of manufacturing technology and services across a broad spectrum of industries. This merger makes CDT the largest company in the PTC® Reseller Channel with expanded capabilities to offer world-class engineering and enterprise solutions. By leveraging the vast resources of the Barry-Wehmiller family of companies, CDT is now positioned to offer clients comprehensive solutions that will increase productivity, reduce costs, and realize improved 'time-to-market'.